Quick Ceph Studio 4.8.2 & 4.8.3 Released!
July 17, 2020
Changes since 4.8.2
- Fixed inability to print superimpositions.
Changes since 4.8.1
- Added the ability to select and delete multiple images from the import side bar.
- Improved handling of .qcgallery, qcexport, .qcreport, and .qcvolumentadjustment2 files under macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Improved handling of missing tracing font that will sometimes happen after updating to macOS 10.15 Catalina. This issue will now automatically fix itself.
- Improved the file size of exported PDF galleries.
- Improved cleaning out old unused data in patient files which can result in smaller files when next saved.
- Improved the 3D Reset button to properly reset all visible views.
- Improved the 3D Clipping tool to be properly aligned on a Retina display.
- Improved updating STL views when window is resized.
- Fixed issue where 3D Preset selection box was showing too small on Retina displays.
- Fixed issue where you could not resize the VOI (Volume of Interest) box in the 3D section on a Retina display.
- Fixed issue in the 3D Airway view that could cause a temporary hang.
- Fixed redrawing issues when zoomed in close on images.
- Fixed issue where images would export at twice their size on a Retina display.
- Fixed crash that could happen when editing a Gallery.