Quick Ceph Office 5.0.0
May 13, 2021
Release Notes for Quick Ceph Office 5.0.0
- Added automatic macOS Applications folder check. The program will now warn you if you are running it from outside of the Applications folder and will prompt to move itself automatically for you.
- Improved payment stub on Billing Statements. Changed 'Next Payment' details to be the 'Current Due' payment details. This should be more logical when reading the payment stub.
- Improved the merging tool used when merging staff/persons.
- Improved the automatic updating engine. It works better with Apple's new security rules.
- Improved the underlying database in preparation for native Apple Silicon M1 support.
- Fixed error that could happen with duplicate patient names. Now the duplicate name warning is shown in red text in the lower left hand corner of the window.
- Fixed issue where appointments booked at unusual hours could be automatically marked as missed.
- Fixed timing issue where a last day of the month payment was not counted during the correct time period on a billing statement.
- Fixed known memory management issues.